Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sam and Jack's Quotes of the Day -

Samantha -
"Mom, there is something vaguely familiar about this Veggie Tales..."

Jackson-
"Let's change Shelby's name to booger, I like that better."

Samantha-
"Jack, you're such a riot!"

Jackson-
"We can't move to a new house, I would miss my toys."

Aaah, these really are the best days of my life, aren't they?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel,

I am going to start calling Shelby booger...I like that better too.

Anonymous said...

Girl you need to update this thing! I know, I thought I would update mine way more than I have. I just don't want to post too many useless posts and I have not had the mental energy to write anything thought provoking.

MelanieStarr said...

I know, I've been so busy this week I've hardly even been online. I'm hoping to post something new later today though:)

Melanie