The kids and I made strawberry cupcakes, and they were lovely on our new cupcake stand!
My parents came over for dinner, and I made heart shaped pizzas for everyone! One vegetable - with red bell peppers, green bell peppers, garlic, onion, chopped black olives and mushrooms. The other half cheese/half sausage and mushroom. Both were 100% organic and whole grain - and of course, delicious!
Pizza Dough Recipe - This is super simple and delicious. Plus, the exact same recipe can be used for baking bread!
4 cups whole wheat flour
2 cups warm water
1 envelope yeast
2 T honey
2 T olive oil
1 tsp salt
Mix, kneed dough, then roll onto pizza pan! Voila, so easy you'll never order delivery again!
For bread - mix, kneed, let rise for an hour or so, then bake! When baking bread, I usually add about 3 T of Flax Seeds.
2 comments:
Such cute photos! The pizzas look SO GOOD! YUMMMY!
I tagged you for a book meme on my blog. Hope you'll participate. :-)
Yummy, those look good. Thanks for the comment on my blog about recipes, I would love any that you can send. You have my e-mail address right? If not I think it is posted on my facebook page.
Had fun catching up on your blog! Your kids are so cute. The tents and tunnels look fun! My kids got a smaller version of that for their birthdays and they LOVE it!
Post a Comment