Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sam's First Day of School

Samantha had her first day at the Veritas Classical School last Thursday. She will go one day a week with other homeschool students, and then work at home the rest of the week. She was so excited that morning, she could barely contain herself! When we picked her up that afternoon, she was bouncing with excitement, talking non-stop about her new friends and teacher.

She was also very happy that she got to see her friend Ainsley during lunch and play time. Ainsley is the daughter of one of my dearest friends, Karla.

Jack is also going to school, a Pre-K program, two days a week. He absolutely loves it! They are both having a little bit of a hard time being apart from each other a couple days a week, but they're getting used to it and it's probably good for them. I pray that they'll always love each other as much as they do now.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe she is in first grade!!!!

MelanieStarr said...

I know! I'm so sad :(

Anonymous said...

What great photos, Melanie!

Sam looks SO grown up. :-)

Groffs said...

Yea, Melanie I can see te pictures!! Dumb e-mail. At least I can check your blog. Sam looks so grown up!

Teana said...

Oh, Melanie. They are just beautiful!