Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo Tag

I've been photo tagged by Karla! This is fun -

The rule of this tag is to pick the 6th photo from the 6th picture file on your computer and blog about it. Here is mine:


This is me and Samantha when she was about 2-3 weeks old, Dec 2001. I was very tired!! Lindy took this picture, and I've always loved it.

Ok - now I tag Mackenzi, Kellye, and Sarah!

4 comments:

Groffs said...

This is such a sweet picture, I love it! Was it really your 6th picture in your 6th folder? I think you just picked a beautiful one out!! :) Check my blog, I answered your tag!

Had a lot of fun on Sunday, thanks again!

Mackenzi :)

MelanieStarr said...

It really was the 6th picture in the 6th folder, I promise!

:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, Melanie!

This photo IS beautiful!

agcoats said...

Melanie,
I love this picture too! It is so sweet!